What are cookies?
A cookie is a file placed on your device when visiting certain websites. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about an user or his/her device’s browsing habits. Depending on the information within it, and the way he/she uses his/her device, cookies can be useful to recognise the anonymous user.
Cookies are just linked to anonymous users and their computers and don’t provide references about personal data of the user.
Typology, purpose and cookies functioning.
1. Types of cookies depending on their term.
Depending on the term in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store user’s data when he/she logs in a website. They are used to store interesting information that ensures the provision of the service requested by the users only once (e.g. a list of purchased products).
Persistent cookies: the data remain stored in the device so that the responsible of the cookie can Access and process them during a period defined by him/her. This period may be from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the management.
According to the computer or domain management that send the cookies and process the data, we can distinguish:
First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain managed by the own Publisher, providing the service requested by the user.
Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain not managed by the Publisher, but from other party that process the data available from the cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
According to the purpose of processing the data available from the cookies, we can distinguish:
– Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse a Web page, platform or application and the use of different options and services as, for example, to control the data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, make a purchase
process, use security features while browsing, store contents for videos or audios transmission, or share contents via social networking sites.
– Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow the user to access with some predefined characteristics following criteria on user’s terminal equipment, such as language, the browser he/she is using, the regional setting from where he/she is logging in, etc.
– Analytics cookies: these cookies allow the follow-up and analysis of users’ behaviour in the websites they are linked. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure websites, applications and platforms activity, with a view of improving depending on the analysis of user’s data usage.
– Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the most effective management of advertising spaces, included by the publisher in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the advertisements frequency.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies allow the most effective management of advertising spaces included by the publisher in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user’s behaviour through the continued observation of browsing habits.
What types of cookies does this particular Website use?
Definition, identification and purpose of cookies in this Web not expressly excepted by LSSI.
They would be:
– Analytics cookies: if we or third-party make good use of these cookies, they allow to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service provided. To this end, we analysed the User’s browsing in the Website to improve the products or services we provide.
– Advertising cookies: if we or third-party make good use of these cookies, they allow the most effective management of advertising spaces in the Website, adjusting the advertising content to the service content or the use of this Website. To this end, we can analyse the User’s browsing habits and provide advertising in accordance with his/her navigation profile.
Identification and purpose of cookies.
Publisher’s name, name of cookie, “type” and purpose.
|_GA, _GAT, _GID||TERCEROS
ÚNICO Y SIRVE
PARA EL CONTROL
DE LAS VISITAS
ÚNICAS, DATOS DE
PARA REGISTRAR E
DESPUÉS DE VER
O HACER CLIC EN
UNO DE LOS
EL PROPÓSITO DE
EFICACIA DE UN
|TERCEROS||YOUTUBE||A VECES USAMOS
DE LA PÁGINA
Note: First-party cookies are used only by the owner of this Web, and third-party cookies are also used by the service provided, detailed in the table above.
For more information about withdrawing your consent or the procedure for disabling cookies, as well as any questions about the Cookies Policy, please contact BREATHE SL through the following address RESERVATIONS@BREATHE.LIFE with the subject “Cookies Policy”.
Changes in Privacy/Cookies Policy.
The web could change this Cookies Policy depending on legislative or regulatory requirements, or to adapt this policy to instruction issued by Spanish Data Protection Agency. Thus, Users should review it regularly.
When there were important changes in this Cookies Policy, Users would be informed through the web WWW.BREATHE.LIFE.